March 24, 2008

Studio Calico Challenge #1

So everyone likes a challenge RIGHT? RIGHT?

The DT is going to be hosting challenges here on the blog. They will be posted on a Monday and you will have a week to complete the challenge to be in the running for an SC RAK.

This week my challenge is flowers!!! Whether is is Spring where you live, or you are still just dreaming of Spring; flowers are just a great pick me up. Show me what you can do with the Making Memories flowers that came in the March Kit. If you are new to the site and don't have the Making Memories 5th Avenue flowers, just use any flowers, but the challenge is to try to use them in an interesting or different way.

Make sure you put "SC Challenge #1" in your title in the gallery.

Make sure you check back next week for the challenge winner!!!

10 comments:

AnilĂș Magloire said...

Joy, your pics are rockin' my world!
Love the chalenge and I have been dying to use those flowers. Now I "have" to :)

waleska said...

very cool and challenging challenge :) love the picture!

april said...

add me to the list of loving joy's pics!

Denise said...

OK, Joy, that photo is amazing. Love the depth of field.

I also love the challenge. I am so ready for flowers even though the snow refuses to leave. :o)

stephanie howell said...

great challenge and gorgeous photo, joy!
unfortunately, i've already used all of my flowers, but i can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!
xo

Kristii said...

Way fun challenge Joy!! Love the picture!!!

Kimber-Leigh said...

great challenge!

liz mataraza said...

i'm worn out on that one lo i did using like 86 flowers. but i'll give it a try since i still have a few MM ones from the kit.

Brenda Hurd said...

fun - i uploaded mine today!

Anonymous said...

Excuse me but what is a RAK?? Could someome give me some explanations?