May 9, 2008

Mother's Day card inspiration

How are those cards coming along? I know this is a last minute challenge and I apologize for that. But there has to be some last minute girls like myself who still need to get something put together for Mom.

That said, because we are so late in the game and you can't mail a card to Mom in time for Mother's Day, you will be entered in the drawing simply by making a card with an SC kit and posting it this weekend, it being Mother's Day weekend and all. :)

Below is a card I made with February's kit, Sherwood Forest. There's a lot of neat goodies in this kit that are great for cards.





I'll have more ideas later including some examples from some of the DT. Have a great Friday!

2 comments:

Lyn said...

I will try to get a card done and posted! Love yours! And PS your stitching post was very informative! Thank you!

april said...

Here's mine!!! Thanks for the challenge, I had so much fun doing this one.
http://www.studiocalico.com/forums/galleries/show/2658

BTW, there are instructions on my blog if you're interested