October 9, 2008

More Resources, More Fun!!

I'm so excited that so many of you have signed up for the ATC Swap! It's going to be a lot of fun to get a teensy little bit of art of in the mail. If you haven't signed up, you've got until 12 Noon PST 10/10 to sign up, we'd love to have you! If you've already signed up, make sure that you keep looking at the first post of the thread, I'll have info and updates there.



I spent a lot of time surfing the web when I first started doing ATC's...for a Mail Art class I took, guided by Shimelle Laine. It was so fun to send and receive art through the mail, seeing a handmade or decorated envelope amidst the bills made my day, every time. I've compiled a few interesting links for you, that just might help you on your own ATC journey!

How to make your cardstock go farther!
ATC Envelope Template
Community of ATC Artists (lots of cool Q&A here)
ArtTrader Magazine

When I first asked for your input about ATC's, several of you shared cards you've already made! Feel free to post those in the Studio Calico Member Gallery, in case people missed them on the blog comments!

Just remember, that as long as you're having fun and your card is the standard size, there's no wrong way!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww. I remember that class. Happy times!

Kimberly said...

Oh this is cool. Will check out the message boards.