December 27, 2008

Last but certainly not least...

Today I'm sharing the final page from our challenge. This one is from Erica (aka eweinstock) and has me yearning for some snowy weather! :) Here's her supply and technique list:

"I used the following:
Bazzill Cardstock Kraft and Red (from Center Stage kit)
Crate Paper Prudence - Fortitude (both sides)
Studio Calico Stamps - bubble square and 'Remember This Moment'
Buttons and ribbon - misc.
Snowflakes are Pink Paislee Tinsel Town stamps - I stamped them with white ink and then glued some Pink Paislee silver Pixie Stix glitter over them. Buttons in the centers
Then I stamped smaller snowflake images directly on the layout using a more opaque white chalk ink and filled in the centers on those with silver gel pen.
I tried to distress the edges and inked them with Tim Holtz Distress Inks - Tea Dye"


Such pretty glittery stuff going on here!

I know we've been saying it each day that we post these pages....but AGAIN a BIG big thanks to the seven gals who created layouts for us with such short notice this week. They totally rose to the challenge and I think I've had an "aha" moment with each of their pages. You girls are just awesome!!! Let us know if you all like this idea for the blog and maybe we can do something similiar again in the future. :)

Check back tomorrow for Steph's post. She has a little top 10 list for ya!

6 comments:

Jenni said...

What a cute LO!! Love those little snowflakes...too fun! I have loved watching the ladies respond to your challenge this week...I think it should be a regular thing!!! It's fun to spotlight the members so others of us can get to know them better too!

Kimber-Leigh said...

i just LOVE how you framed the pictures!

Anonymous said...

I got the idea to frame the picture with that paper from some of the DT girls here. And I wasn't sure about the red/brown combo but it totally worked once I had the idea down. I forgot to mention the LO is based on a sketh from Inspired Blueprints.

Theresa Smith said...

All of the pages were so inspiring! Love this idea.

Sharie said...

i just love this layout and the other members' work as well this week - it was fun to look forward to seeing what everyone would do and who would be featured! Thank you, ladies for inspiring us!

Kristii said...

I just loved this challenge!!! Everyone's work is absolutely fantastic!! Thanks for the inspiration ladies!!!