February 23, 2009

Fortune Cookie Gallery Spotlights

Happy Monday everyone! I hope your week is off to a fabulous start! I thought I'd start the week off highlighting some of my favorites from the Fortune Cookie Gallery. I don't always have as much time as I'd like to look and comment on all the amazing work in the gallery, but I do take a peek every now and then. Here are three of my faves from Fortune Cookie.

vtuppgirl's awesome "Change" layout...totally digging the simple design and the detail of those little pearls on the tree branch!

akaliz's most wonderful home decor project...LOOK at all those amazing details!!
erin b's fabulous "my silly love" layout...check our her stamping skills and don't you just adore the way she cut out the title?!

Here's to a great week...have a good one everybody! :)



Publish Post



7 comments:

bethchien said...

Those are amazingly beautiful! I love every one of them! ;P
B

Mamawheelie said...

Loving these layouts!

{VICKI} said...

my silly love --love it!

april said...

I love the LOs you chose!!! Awesome designs by those 3!

liz mataraza said...

thanks ladies! you're so, so kind!

Ifat Art said...

Wow wow wow...
This is just an awsome collection of latouts. I just love your kits, I'm so glad I subscribed!

Thanks for sharing!
IfatArt

Lou Spiden said...

wow awesome LOs!

Lou