April 19, 2009

Jack and Jill Inspiration

If you are just getting ready to dig into your Jack and Jill kit and need some inspiration to get things moving or a layout to scraplift...just check out the member gallery! I was browsing the Jack and Jill gallery yesterday and was blown away by the pages in there! Wow! Here are a few that really had me going back for a second (and third!) look....

This one is by Houston and I just love how she used that crossword puzzle paper! Adorable!


This one by gluestickgirl just makes me smile! From the bits of patterned paper hippos to the colors to the stitched journaling lines....sigh. Love it!


Here's a fabulously simple and beautiful 2-pager by ShellyJ. Look how many photos she fit on here!

And finally, I had to highlight this one by Jennifer L. Jedi eggs would have been a huge hit at my house and I LOVE that her husband thought to take a photo of the boys in their poses with the eggs! I love her title work here.

I made myself just pick 4 to share today. There are so many gorgeous creations in this month's gallery though...you have to go check them out here and leave some love for your favorites! And if you are just getting a chance to dig into your Jack and Jill kit....make sure you post your pages so we can all enjoy them! I swear SC has the most amazing member gallery...thank you!!!

6 comments:

Houston said...

Wow, thank you!

Theresa Smith said...

I love them, especially the one by gluestickgirl.

bethchien said...

OH! Those are awesome!

Diana said...

I already scraplifted the one by ShellyJ! I think that's going to be a favourite layout that I'll go back to again and again. I hadn't been able to figure out before how to do a multi-photo collage AND get a little patterned paper and embellishment on the page too. Now I do!

Jennifer Larson said...

Whoa--thank you! I'll have to email this link to my hubby so I can get some brownie points for giving him a shout out!

Anonymous said...

wow... thanks so much! How exciting :) ... and awesome pages ladies!!!