February 9, 2010

A Little Valentine's Week Inspiration

It's getting closer and closer to the big day, so I thought I'd share some Valentine's inspiration from Flickr. Just typing in random search words comes up with the most interesting and inspiring pictures.


1. ., 2. It's raining hearts (365/351), 3. with love (365/65), 4. I see hearts everywhere, 5. My heart is yours (365/280), 6. ♥ Ball of Bokeh Hearts ♥, 7. Conversation Hearts, 8. mailing love + 2, 9. Broken Heart

That's what's getting me stoked for V-Day...what inspires you?

xoxo,

Steph W.

2 comments:

lindam said...

I count on you SC for my inspiration! Your great blog and gallery! Thanks so much!!

Mikkel said...

I love it! Linked the article up to my blog for my post tomorrow, Wednesday, 2/10 at 9:00am EST.

Thanks for the inspiration!