September 10, 2010

Members Spotlight: using theme items

Happy Friday! Today I want to showcase some of our members and their clever use of theme items on non-theme pages.

hera used the Documentary kit (July 2009) for this family picture. I love how she used all these travel items for a non travel page. The tickets and the map tags at the bottom... perfect!


Here, MandieLou used the Documentary collection for this sweet mustache page. How adorable is this? :)


Check out how scoop71 used all these home items (Homefront + Documentary + Houses stamp) for a family picture. Lovely!



Finally, I love how tinacloer used Airshow from Partly Sunny on this page. I think these airplanes work great for *any* boy page!

I hope you get inspired to use all those theme items and join the challenge this week. Have a great weekend :)

No comments: